Monday, January 9, 2012

Menu Plan Monday 1-9

Well, here we go.  Here is my first contribution to Meal Plan Monday over at I'm An Organizing Junkie.  Hundreds of bloggers post their menu plan for the week and some share the recipes as well.  It is great for inspiration and entertainment.  I love reading what everyone is cooking as well as finding out a little about their lives.

The Menu at the Blair Casa

Mon.  Beef empanadas, beans and green chilie rice.
Tue.  Chicken meatballs, rice and garlic mozzarella wontons.
Wed.  Pork tenderloin, roasted potatoes, lemon pepper brocolli.
Thu.  Pepper Steak with potatoes,bread machine garlic bread.
Fri. Baja style fish tacos, chips and salsa.
Sat.  Luau Chicken, rice and stir fried veggies
Sun.  Bubbly Ranch Roast, marinated green beans and mashed potatoes

These are all new recipes, will post them if they turn out.  As I posted the other day, if the recipe doesn't go over with the family or doesn't work well with the way I cook, I will throw that recipe out.  If it is well received by the family it goes in to the "Keeper" file.

Now, this is just a game plan so to speak, nothing is ever set in stone.  So, some of these dishes may be swapped out if I don't get my stove fixed.

Feel free to leave a comment.  Thanks for stopping by and come back soon.

1 comment: