Tuesday, December 25, 2012

MERRY CHRISTMAS

Merry Christmas to everyone.  May you have a blessed day.

Today has been hard for me.  Missing my parents some thing awful.  However I know that they are in a much better place and back together.
Aren't they cute?

Now, just to bring you up to date on the Nativity project.

This is how far it has gotten for 2012.  We are leaving today to go visit the other grand sons and my oldest daughter, their mom.  I finally decided that I would not be taking the project with me.  So...this is the progress for the year.  At this rate, I may not finish it in 2013, but I will have a lot of fun trying. Not to mention, am excited to get to go to a Hobby Lobby while visiting, will be adding a few things to the stash.  Will post what I get.  Hopefully, they will be having a great sale on their Christmas counted cross stitch kits or clearance on some charts and supplies.

See you next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment