Saturday, December 22, 2012

Addition of Challenges

I have decided to join in some challenges this year as an attempt to keep me motivated and on track. I am not the most computer literate person there is, but I am working on it.

Trying this out by adding a page element.  Need to figure out a way to list my projects and photos for the January Crazy challenge I am participating in for 2013.  All my challenges actually.  Will see how this works.

Well, it would seem that I have got this figured out, some what, so will try to get this a little better organized later today.  If you look at the top of the screen you will see little tabs, or boxes.  Home and Challenge.  You can click on them to see what is going on there. 

Have some last minute shopping to take care of, a return to make, and a trip to farmer's market so don't have time to play with the blog at the moment.  I will later this evening though with some new photos.

I am wondering if I can do tabs on each page or have to make a page for each challenge.  Will find out.  At any rate, this new design element, will new to me anyway, is quite exciting.

Until next time.  Have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment